• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where's Brett been hiding?

L
Mar 8, 2011
Is anyone else a little surprised Doo hasn't released a sick clip of Brett Rasmussen in some serious technical stuff, showcasing what the new XM can really do? Come on Brett give us a sample. :face-icon-small-hap

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
I'm looking forward to it. So far all I see in videos are people doing powder turns and cruising around. That's fine, but now I want to see some crazy action caught on tape.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
He may be working himself out of a job going to the XM, That whole video he made solely dedicated to how to execute a downhill turn is now obsolete. I was amazed at how easy it is to do that maneuver not even getting my butt off the seat on the XM. I am amazed at this sled so far.:face-icon-small-hap

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
He may be working himself out of a job going to the XM, That whole video he made solely dedicated to how to execute a downhill turn is now obsolete. I was amazed at how easy it is to do that maneuver not even getting my butt off the seat on the XM. I am amazed at this sled so far.:face-icon-small-hap

I'd pay $10 to see that!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
you won't see any photo's or vids of him for awhile.....

he made the mistake of letting riders on the new polaris's go ahead of him and the trails are all plugged with machines that can't get out of the way without a drive shaft..

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.

Thats nothing new, peeps been doing that since the rev in 03.5

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah

This was meant as a complement to the xm sled and not myself...if I can do it so can anybody else:face-icon-small-win

E

Einar74

Oct 20, 2009
Iceland
On a serious note. I wish Brett would post more stuff and technical info about what he is doing to the XM to make the sled better for him.

I am always checking out his personal blog, 2 posts in 2 months!

I would think BRP would want there main backcountry rider interact more with the consumer.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
On a serious note. I wish Brett would post more stuff and technical info about what he is doing to the XM to make the sled better for him.

I would think BRP would want there main backcountry rider interact more with the consumer.

maybe there is some more big changes coming and it would look silly him blogging how great something is that is near to having more drastic changes...??

L
Mar 8, 2011

That was exactly my point when I posted this, in this modern world of social media with blogs, facebook, etc your missing the boat especially with an icon like Brett. It's not like you need a film crew these days to post something semi decent.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010

Maybe BRP censors what he can say... Remember last year when he was pointing out all the weak points on the new cat chassis?

Last edited:
Premium Features