• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

for the guys that road the 1100T

Justified

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
I know this has been beaten to death but i need to pull a trigger on a sled. I have a 1100t 50th snow checked, but having second thoughts now. i Had a 2010 m8 162 and sold it for the new 1100t. My friend got a chance to demo the sled and said that it felt pretty much like the m8 in the trees and throwing around due to the new chassis and power. I basically ride 60% trees and some climbing. i just dont want to be the guythat rides the 1100T and then not like it after a few rides.
thanks in advance

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
I rode them both but I cant answer your question, only you can...................:face-icon-small-coo

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
I rode them both but I cant answer your question, only you can...................:face-icon-small-coo

But your sig answered it for him.:face-icon-small-hap I also sno checked Pro climb 800, along with a long list of mods on order for it. Pretty confident I made the right choice, time will tell.........

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
the sled doesn't make a good riders, i've seen plently of guys on 4stroke yammies rip through the trees like they are on a 2stroke. it's all about using the power of the machine at the right time and in the right way. you may have to change a little of how you ride but if you give it a chance i'm sure you can make it do what you want.

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
op,

i wouldn't read into all the hype you read on here, you and only you are going to need to make the decision on your own.
as others have said, if you don't like it you will easily be able to sell it. you might even make a little something off it....

i think that the people that got them are going to have one hell of a fun year....

Premium Features