• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's on board? Turbo........

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I'm all butterflies. I'm right on the edge. I havn't had a new sled since my King and the thought of leaving the two strokes behind makes me real scared.
Actually it looks like several of my buddies are ordering them and it will make it easier, so here goes.................T-1100 white LE....Yikes!

Owen

Jan 6, 2008
I think Cat just reset the bar with this one, I'm on board. When riding at 10,000 ft. I always wanted the same machine I left the parking lot with.

Last edited:

SNOADDICT

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
sno pro 1100t black and orange

Yup I'm on board I just hope my dealership has one left this fall as I can't make the purchase till then. Hopefully the aftermarket guys have got some goodies by then too.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
I just put a deposit on the Proclimb M1100 Turbo Limited yesterday. I'm coming off a 2002 800 RMK that I've extended to 159, so the weight increase is going to be minor for me, and the better handling of the much newer sled will offset that weight anyway. Not to mention that the thing is going to have 70 more hp at altitude. I've been waiting for a mountain sled with a turbo and a real warranty, and this fills the bill. The Yamaha Nytro with a turbo has to be bought in a state with mountains, should only be used over 6000 feet, and the warranty has stupid catches that say failures related to the turbo are not covered.

Wally

Premium Member
Nov 2, 2001
PROCLIMB M 1100 TURBO SNO PRO LIMITED

The last new Cat I ordered was in 1975.

I have been running a T-Apex the last 2 years.

This thing should be a dream to handle in the trees!!!:heh:

Stocker

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2004
Ankritz, AK
Congratulations to all! Can't wait to hear everyone's' impressions of the new 1100T. Although I'm sticking with the 800 for now, the temptation to finally go 4-stroke is almost unbearable. Wish I had the $ for one of each...

But I'm sure to win cat's 4-stroke sweepstakes, so I've got that goin' for me. :face-icon-small-hap

LoneViper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Relax guys, once you go 4 stroke you'll never look back. This new one looks pretty good to me and I've been riding a Yamaha 4 stroke for quite some time.

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
Gonna be a long summer is right.

I've been waiting for this sled since the Nytro came out.:face-icon-small-hap I've nearly bought a Nytro with a push turbo twice since this year. And had Cat not have come out with a Mt 4 stroke turbo I would have bought a Nytro turbo next year. I hope they dont put the same crappy handle bar controls on the production sleds. Please change them. Other than that I love the sled!:heh:

I love the all black 50th.

K

klasstruckin

Jan 22, 2011
NEW LIMITED TURBO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! That white and orange is sweet!!!! Just a little disappointed in no 600 as nothing for my son who weighs next to nothing isnt gonna like the weight of new 4 stroke 1100

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
NEW LIMITED TURBO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! That white and orange is sweet!!!! Just a little disappointed in no 600 as nothing for my son who weighs next to nothing isnt gonna like the weight of new 4 stroke 1100

so buy him a 2011 600 and that is to nice for a kid. I am really leaning to the X fire high country 1100 turbo wish they would have had a 146 but like my grandma always told me you can wish in 1 hand and s,.,t in the other and see witch on fills up first

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
I aak one the fence not that it's not a great sled it's if I will ride out west any more. This the sled I was waiting for cat to come with since i sold my turbo apex. For me 4stroke is the only way ,for me to drive 1000 miles on way to have a 2 stroke go down for no reason is total bs. I rode my apex 2 years and 1 oil change. 1 drive belt just turn the key and go ! So I am going to check one anyway and see what happens. 180-200 hp at 10000 feet is a great time !

Farmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Carbondale, CO
I aak one the fence not that it's not a great sled it's if I will ride out west any more. This the sled I was waiting for cat to come with since i sold my turbo apex. For me 4stroke is the only way ,for me to drive 1000 miles on way to have a 2 stroke go down for no reason is total bs. I rode my apex 2 years and 1 oil change. 1 drive belt just turn the key and go ! So I am going to check one anyway and see what happens. 180-200 hp at 10000 feet is a great time !

NICE!!!!!

Premium Features