• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greetings from Oakdale, CA

R
Nov 27, 2010
My name is Ray. I am 47 and live in Oakdale, Ca with my wife and son. I hired a guy to paint our master bedroom a week or so ago. He was telling me about this great sport and how much fun it is. He got me so jacked up and I went out and bought 2 used sleds right away. I bought a mint 98 Yamaha 700 and a older Polaris Indy 500. Now I am planning my first trip up and need it to be a positive experience for my wife and couch potato son. We have a Cabin in Cold Springs, CA right below Pinecrest so I guess we will head up there for our first crack at it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also play in a Journey tribute band www.journeyunauthorized.com ....just a little networking there. Looking forward to meeting new friends and exploring new destinations.

W
Dec 29, 2009
hi my name is cody fleischer... welcome to snowmobiling. my parents own the dardanelle resort on hwy 08 up above cold springs. i have been riding snowmobiles for 17 years and now i race snowmobile hill climbs. if you are ever in need of help or would like to be shown around the area up there ill be glad to help you out.. just let me know.

cody fleischer

Premium Features