• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro's home

S

snow4me

Dec 22, 2007
Can't wait to get mine. Can you post a list of your mods so far and what you plan to do?

illadvised

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Is that a Flow-Rite or something on the front of the left side body panel? (clutch side)

D

doobie

Oct 13, 2008
Cochrane ab
lefty, slp vents, tunnel supports, hand guards, billet pull handle, skid plate, riser, flo-rite in front of clutch, soon to be carls cycle clutching, and some other stuff. can when there made. waiting for rk tech to figure something out, that guage cluster remount from sled solutions looks cool. got everything at bruces polaris in medicine hat. good guys to deal with.

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
Might be early; only done a doz or so. I've been setting up sleds since 1973 do most of em my self and these pro's and assualts so far are the best I've ever done. Most everything is spot on and tight and everything is metric now only thing that sucks is the skibolt being 16 and the nut 15 that might suck out on the hill. Usually I am bitching about those damb engineers but boy they did it up right this time. guna be awful quite here on the forum this season. Wait maybe everyone can carry their own dyno out on the hill so they can bitch about the hp as they blast past the comp,joke Oh ya those side panel latche will be changed soon

Premium Features