• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What spark plugs on 06 RMK 755?

D

Dimebag

Mar 11, 2009
Hi. Guess its the same as the 900, so i post it here;

My dealer put in NGK BR9ES spark plugs in my sled after the engine rebuild.

Is that really the recommended plugs?

Im sure i heard something about BPR9ES, or BPR9ECS ?

Whats the best for this engine?

Thanks, and Have a nice weekend!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
The BPR9ES has a protruded electrode whereas the BR9ES does not and will not run as well. I use the BPR9ES because I can get them locally and I have had better luck with them rather than the Champion RN57YCC that is used in most stock Polaris sleds.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
The BPR9ES has a protruded electrode whereas the BR9ES does not and will not run as well. I use the BPR9ES because I can get them locally and I have had better luck with them rather than the Champion RN57YCC that is used in most stock Polaris sleds.

Try running these two and whichever works best keep it.

Plugs are hit and miss so use the one that works.

S
Dec 27, 2007
Aberdeen, SD
Try running these two and whichever works best keep it.

Plugs are hit and miss so use the one that works.
I agree. I use the champions that came in my sleds because they have worked well for me. The "P" in the NGK plug stands for projected insulator. The advantage of this is a wider heat range capability. It will tend to heat a little faster when cold and stay a little cooler when hot. When compared to a BR9ES you will notice the white insulator comes down a little more over the electrode.

D

Dimebag

Mar 11, 2009
Think i'll go with the BPR9ES after im finished with the engine break in then.

Never had any problems or bogging running BR9ES, as i know about.

D

Dimebag

Mar 11, 2009
Thats actually a good idea. Have been out cuddling with the sled now, regeared and ready for snow..

Premium Features