• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest 2010

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Can not wait..

So the game plan is the locals are planning the runs and I am coordinating things in town and hotels and other arrangements of that sort.
I am so excited to see everyone again. What an amazing group of people we all are.
Our trade show in Washington is the weekend of October 17th. Anyone wanting a place to stay is welcome in our home and we will be planning a get together on Friday night with any Hawkers. We will also be having a booth and we are looking for people to come help us promote the Hawk cause.

Our first Washington event is January 16,17,18th 2010 up on Mt. Baker to honor the local greats.

Hawkfest 2010 will be Feb 12, 13, 14th, Logan Utah. Yes Valentines Day...so bring the ladies if need be, we will be planning a kids and ladies ride this year with activities for them all weekend.

SO please chime in with ideas for this year. You guys are from all parts of the world with varied opinions that are so amazing. So please email me with anything and everything.
tmfalkner@hotmail.com

Last edited:
T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
I guess the first question that needs a clear answer before we start planning is : Where the heaven is Hawkfest this year !!!

E
Dec 6, 2007
I guess the first question that needs a clear answer before we start planning is : Where the heaven is Hawkfest this year !!!

Hawkfest 2010 will be Feb 12, 13, 14th, Logan Utah. Yes Valentines Day...so bring the ladies if need be, we will be planning a kids and ladies ride this year with activities for them all weekend.

E
Dec 6, 2007
I tried hard to get there last year, Just couldn't pull it off. I will make it for sure this year. hope you can put up with me!!! matter of fact just pick me up on your way through.......

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Check your calendar!

I want 2010's group photo to be a hundred more. The pic above was less than half who showed, hard to round up all those Hawks when you let them off their leash in the park.

Last edited:
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Keep heading west, colorado's forum ride is in gunnison that same weekend.

Count the skis and the number doubles!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Questions.

Check back on our site often, Tammy and the Utah group have been planning and, comming up with what to do ideas, she is updating and posting this information on a daily basis.

www.snowhawkadventure.com

Maybe convince your wives or kids to take a look, could motivate them and take that load off you dad!:)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
69 a night.

Thats the price, not how you have to sleep!

69Talladega-Top.jpg

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
one last thing before i book me flite...

since they airlines wont let me "carry-on" my hawk, shipping it would be quite espensive....anyone gonna have a "rental" machine available so i can play in the snow and not sit in the hotel playing with my#$%^? a 503 would suit me just fine but a tear on a 900+cc turbo mod nitro burnin funny car type hawk sure would be fun... any idea on the rental rates or booking procedure? thanks Buffalohawk(eric)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
We are working on it.

If you are reading this and have a rental fleet of Twoskis within a reasonable distance to Logan UT. give me a call, we are looking for you.

Regarding Snow Hawks, I imagine some of the guys in Utah will be willing to rent their extras, ha ha, extras! Bud Flaten whom I don't yet know if he is going this year rented to a few outsiders/foreigners, give him a call 406-370-4960.

There is plenty of time for you Easterners to organize with some kind of trucking company to pick up your machines in one truck and deliver ahead of you, just go to a local snowmobile/powersports dealer and get some ideas and a leftover shipping crate bottom so you can have your machine forklifted from your pickup or trailer to a loading dock or the truck directly. You will have to expect some delay time hopefully not like Cjgodden, and Ibroken's experience last year shipping from Ankorage AK to Great Falls MT, and back, but hey, you get what you pay for. wink

Or carpool with the one of you who has the big truck and trailer, Keith the pig farmer in WI comes to mind, his is heated.

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Foreigner:Cold+As+Ice:37628:s2272451.8259850.11517580.0.2.129%2Cstd_183841869cf0431087375d17f7ff0057

Last edited:
T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Tony,

Please confirm, is Hawkfest the 12th-14th, or 12th-15th. Also, which Utah airport should I be coming into.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
YES indeed Hawkfest 2010 is Feb 12-15th-Presidents Day weekend

If you type in Presidents Day 2010 in a google search it will show you the date for the 4 day weekend.

There is a shuttle that is going to be taking people from the airport. I would fly in Thursday night. Logan Utah does have an airport but not many flights go into there so it makes it more expensive.

Our hotel rate is only $69 dollars, so an extra night of sleep is a good thing to have. I am trying to get everyone to fly in on Friday night so that we get the party started on Friday. It will also give you time to get the rental in order and get everything setup.

You are going to have a blast....

Y
Dec 3, 2007
Snowhawk Rentals BUDS HAWK SHOP

Yes I plan to be at HAWKFEST at least 5 days early and I will have some extra Hawks for rentals. I have one 136" 600 spoken for so far. Have at least 6 left, dont know how many I can haul, But we can ride for at least 8 days. If I know in advance I can put on longer tracks. I get along with a 121" just fine in quite deep snow. Call BUDS HAWK SHOP at !-406-370-4960 Thanks, see you there.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Snow hawk setups for hawkfest

Hey that's great Bud, could you and the rest of the guys that ride that area, Steve W, Steve S and the others give us setup ideas for the Hawks and conversions for the event.
What setups do you ride.

Tam

Premium Features