• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mo-Flow Vents..GREAT PRODUCT!!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I know there are countless companies out there that offer vents for our sleds, and they all look pretty similar, and offer the same "performance" as well.

But I will ONLY promote ones that i have tried AND liked. That being said, please take a moment to read th quote from Mike, Mo-Flow Owner, and take a look at the pics of vents currently offered for the Polaris IQ Chassis.

--Hood vents--nice and long, and flows with the IQ hood bodylines.
--Side Panel Vents--I love this as they fill the entire Panel to give it a more finished look..compare to others that only fill 3/4 of panel.
--Dash Vent--Does NOT cover stock foam filter, however is very large and will more then double amount of air drawn to intake.

I DO NOT work for Mo-Flow nor do i get anything for promoting his items..just simply sharing my thoughts on an outstanding product and even a BETTER person to deal with...100% satisfied and LOVE his product.

We use frogzskin prefiter on our vents if will not permit any water or fine snow through period. Our vents frames are made of black ABS plastic so you shouldn't have any problems with the frames icing up. We do not wrap the frames, this allows our vents to have a lower profile on the sled. You can order the mesh in seven colors at no extra charge: black, grey, white, red, yellow, blue, and orange.

We offer vents for Arctic Cat M-Series/Crossfire, Ski-Doo XP and Rev, Polaris Rmk/Dragon, and the Yamaha Nytro. All our vents are cut on CnC for the same exact fit everytime. We also predrill our holes for an easy installation. Our mesh comes bonded to the frame and you can add a layer of prefilter to any vent. All of our kits come with black aluminum rivets, paper template, and detailed instructions. We have more pics available in my user profile. Pm me for more details.

For more info/details/pricing, PM SnowBound and he will get you setup.

check out his website at MO-Flow Vents

sidepanelvents.jpg

hoodvents.jpg

05900Mo-FlowDashVentsright.jpg

06700Mo-FlowDashVentsleft.jpg

Premium Features