• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best sled movie of 09

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Alright guys Im freaking out cause I have no bike, no boat and a sled with a bunch of new parts in my garage I gotta get it out.

Who made the best movie this year, I need to buy a couple but the teasers are not doing justice they all look amazing.:beer;

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I have always liked the Boondockers films, and last years Elevation 4 was really good, probably my favorite, but the teaser I am the most amped about so far this summer has to be the new Sledheads 5 teaser... it caught my attention immediately:D:D

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
Alright guys Im freaking out cause I have no bike, no boat and a sled with a bunch of new parts in my garage I gotta get it out.

Who made the best movie this year, I need to buy a couple but the teasers are not doing justice they all look amazing.:beer;

Since they all look so good, you should probably buy all of them! hehe:D:beer;

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Wow, there are so many good films. I'm sure I didn't see them all. While Chris Burandt's might not be the best for everyone, I like the fact that almost all of his coverage is back country boondock riding. The hill climb, x-games and freestyle coverage of other movies is fun for a while, but I like seeing the terrain that I ride in. Knowing that I'm only a step away from what CB is doing. Ok, more like several hundred steps.

Last edited:
S
Dec 7, 2007
Elkhorn NE
Wow, there are so many good films. I'm sure I didn't see them all. While Chris Burandt's might not be the best for everyone, I like the fact that almost all of his coverage is back country boondock riding. The hill climb, x-games and freestyle coverage of other movies is fun for a while, but I like seeing the terrain that I ride in. Knowing that I'm only a step away from what CB is doing. Ok, more like several hundred steps.

Exactly, most of the terrain that Chris is carving through 90 percent of us will pass by not wanting to digging for 1/2 a day to get out.

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Since they all look so good, you should probably buy all of them! hehe:D:beer;

IF I could I would. I would most likely then grab a beer....pack or two and watch them in one sitting.:D Ha ha ha.

That I bought CB movie last year. I could only talk my self uyp about riding in those areas." My sleds not running right or I could totally do that" ha ha ha

Last edited:
Premium Features