• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1968 Skidoo Olympique"INFO"

A
Nov 27, 2007
Peters Creek, AK
I just purchased a 1968 Skidoo Olympique. I am trying to restore it as a project. Anyone that has good info on these or possibly a few good parts, let me know. I dont know much about it but im hoping i can learn. I am having an issue right now trying to get it to run. If you might have any ideas please through them my way. I have checked spark and its very strong. I spray ether into the combustion chamber and i didnt get the slightest ignition. Thanks you guys...

C
Jan 11, 2008
Try the vintage Ski-Doo message board. There are sources of repro parts such as Spauldings Vintage and some others suppliers in the U.S. and Canada plus they made a lot of Olys in the late 60s. I have a '69 Oly 320.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Peters Creek, AK
Air intake

Does anyone have an intake manifold for this model sled? Or even a picture? Im trying to locate one but actually i dont even know what they look like. All the intakes i have found are something similar to the TNT big horn intake. Thanks..

Premium Features