• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Dealer Near Minneapolis

Hotchief

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2005
Normandy Park, WA
Hi guys, I'm flying into Minneapolis/St.Paul next week for a couple days of business.
I'll have some free time and wanted to go to an Arctic Cat dealer in the home state.

Does anybody recommend an AC dealer that would be worth my while to check out, for accessories or apparel? - I used to do this with Harley shirts customized by the dealer/region but I doubt I could get that lucky with sleds.

I'd love to take some gear back to my crew who rides out of the Seattle area mountains...

Thanks.:beer;

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
Tousely Motorsports, 35E to cty rd E then east about a mile on your left
The most apperal and arcticcat stuff in 1 store. No.East Metro.

TousleyMotorsports.com

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i thought a buddy of mine said that tousley no longer handles cat anymore. alot of other dealers are droping like flies in mn

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
made me look

Tousely does carry AC. tousleymotorsports.com White Bear Lk
centurypower.com AC dealer Near Stillwater on hwy 36 east of the loop
Delanomotorsports.com AC dealer West metro. Hwy 12 west of the loop

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
Go to Century Power. Tousley only had 2 current arctic cat sleds on the entire show floor and the salespeople were pricks as always. I was there 2 days ago to pick up a part...which of course they didn't have. Century Power in Stillwater is a MUCH better cat dealer.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
brainerd folded.
2 dealers in duluth are done. i can't believe they had more then 2 dealers but maybe
hi ten past dl quit ac i think
numerous other post about ac dealers folding all over nation.

C
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
Yep, Waconia Farm Supply, or same name Waconia Arctic Cat, has two offices , one is Waconia and one if Shakopee, The Shakopee store is call Southwest Power Sports. Great group of guys, I know all the sales reps very well.

D
Jan 9, 2008
Ramona,SD
Oops! Sorry about that. Called them this summer and told me they lost everything. The guy on the phone must have been in a bad mood that day and exaggerated a bit. On ebay they now use maple grove instead of osseo. Been there a few times and bought a sled and wheeler. Nice place.

B
Nov 26, 2007
tousley said they ordered zero cats for 09 delivery. something about cat being too pushy, and they said no thanks to them and i think now did drop cat.

century a good place. i think most gear is probably tousley in vadnis heights?

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
Cats in the twin cities?

It sounds like cat teed off most all of the local dealers when they allowed gander to sell only wheelers when all of the dealers had sleds pushed down there throats? I know there are other issues but the fact is all the cat dealers are going away.

Premium Features