• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

another stupid question????

S
Nov 30, 2007
seeley lake, mt
what the hell??? is anybody riding in montana yet or is the snow level still 8000 feet?? what gives?? i was hoping to see some decent snow in the mountains after all this rain in the valleys but this is getting ridiculous! our local snotel at the north fork of jocko reads five inches......bluuuuccch

anywhere to ride???

S
Nov 30, 2007
seeley lake, mt
where are people road riding?? that would be better than watching it rain! we have to open gates (on the roads) the first of december and there's no snow, no snow in the forecast, no snow period!! i guess i just gotta be optomistic huh?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
hey, gotta remember last winter, it hit late, we barely opened dec 1, dont worry, thats like 2.5 weeks away, you can get a lot of snow in 2.5 weeks, like last winter. we got something like over 10 feet in that amount of time, so try not to worry.

and there is some road riding about 200-300 miles south of you, so i dont think its really worth the drive.

S
Nov 30, 2007
seeley lake, mt
yes yes i remember last year! it came late but it was a GREAT snow year! lets hope for the same this year. it just pisses me off cuz if the temp was 10 degrees cooler, we'd have two feet of snow on the ground. been raining hard in seeley for the last two days.

Premium Features