• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tabasco Thread GONE????

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
After all the trash talk that went on this summer and Tabasco's thread is pulled????? BWWHAHAHAHAHAAA how crazy!

John, why aren't you out riding?

WHAT?

attachment.php

chill_rob_g.JPG

T
Jan 10, 2008
Hey John, its no worries....I said what needed to be said and it was on long enough for a lot of people to come out of the woodwork and confirm that it not only was true but it had happened to many many people. I had posted my last post on there so I had said all I needed to say on the subject.

As far as who got it pulled..........I am sure it was pulled for the reasons Tony had stated about not being good for the sport which I agree with. It wasn't intended to be a bad thing for the sport but to weed out a cancerious aspect that was affecting many many members of our sport.

I am glad its pulled and over so now we can all focous on snowmobiling together hangingng out with friends and making great memories.

Tabasco

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
I have some cool pictures from my trip to see Mr Aiello.... Just to mix it up a bit WINK WINK :cool:

Sacramento Sunrise
DSCF0184.jpg

Fresno Sunset from Shaver Lake
DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

The Gang
IMGP0391.jpg

A Happy Tabasco.....SNOW IS COMING
IMGP0399.jpg

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
King!!!! WTF? When did you go riding???And not swing by and say hello, or hey, want to come with.....I'm a little hurt right now bud.

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Sorry man, was on business and I had to meet my boss in Fresno.... wasn't a prob with me 'cause it allowed me to check in on the Godfather, and I did get to swing into West Coast Sleds.... nice place. It was even better checkin out J-Lowes digs on his new software setup.... holy hell that shizzle was off da hook! Best was seein Bravo Squadron 4..... oh boy was that sweet.... J-Lowe has a sweet shot of his sled going right off the cliff and getting wedged like Jesse's cheap underwear between two rocks. I hope he posts like he said he would..... even better yet was next years talks!! Film Fest 2

Premium Features