• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To all my Snowest Friends, Dem's & Rep.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
To my conservative friends: Merry Christmas

To my liberal friends: Happy excessive global commercialization and earth raping day. May the Earth warm and the Oceans raise to your highest hopes.

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
On 06-May-2007 the citizens of France elected conservative President Nicolas Sarkozy. On 07-Nov-2007 he addressed the Congress of the United States of America. Excerpts of his speech (via translator) are below:

To the millions of men and women who came from every country of the world and who -- with their own hands, their intelligence, and their hearts -- built the greatest nation in the world, America did not say, "Come, and everything will be given to you." Rather, she said, "Come, and the only limits to what you will be able to achieve will be those of your own courage, your boldness, and your talent." (applause)

The America that we love throughout the world impedes this extraordinary ability to grant each and every person a second chance, another chance, because, in America, failure is never the last word. There is always another chance. Here -- in your country, on this soil -- both the humblest and the most illustrious citizens alike know that nothing is owed to them and that everything has to be earned. That is what constitutes the moral value of America. (applause)

America liberated us, and this is an eternal debt we owe America. (applause) Every time, whenever an American soldier falls somewhere in the world, I think of what the American army did for France. I think of them -- (applause) -- and I am sad as one is saddened to lose a member of one's family.

We need France to be stronger. I am determined to carry through with the reforms that my country has put off for all too long. I will not turn back. I will implement all of them, because France has turned back for all too long. I have come to present to you today a France that comes out to meet America, to renew the covenant of friendship and alliance that Washington and Lafayette sealed in Yorktown. Together, let us be true to their memories. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I say this to you on behalf of the French people: Long live the United States of America. Long live France. Long live French-American friendship! (applause)

France understands. Why do so many "Americans" not?

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
On a side note, and to hijack my own thread.........

Go to google and type in the search box French Victories and then click on I'm feeling Lucky instead of the regular search box

ROTFLOL! somebody at google has a great sense of humor

Merry Christmas to all

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
To my Republican freinds: MERRY CHRISTMAS

To my Democratic Freinds(I do not think I have any of them): MERRY CHRISTMAS.

If you do not like this--tough turds!!

Merry Christmas anyways!!

H20SKE...

Premium Features