• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks kevin and aire and ride Rasmussen

P
Dec 15, 2018
Had an excellent two day seminar and training for avalanches through ride Rasmussen this weekend. Excellent instruction, excellent accommodation and fun informative course and training. Couldn't have been better honestly. We need snow but we where still able to have a fun challenging (for me) ride through the mountains. If you have a chance you should definitely organize for your group to do the training with Kevin! Can't say enough good about the man and the course was excellent. Like to thank all the riders involved too for helping me and trying so hard to help teach me and being patient with me as a new snowmobile rider (I'm pretty dang bad lol) great to meet you all and look forward to next year's course and riding! Go do it! it's fun and it could save your or one of your loved ones or maybe even one of our lives! Thanks again Kevin and Rasmussen !!

Premium Features