• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speeddemon and Bigbull - 2 stroke turbo thread

1wpdn1

Dec 7, 2007
Sign me up coach!

I was the idiot that thought I could get straight answers when I raised the "Reliable Turbo power?" question a few weeks ago...Well I took the plunge and am picking up My RT 1000 with twins from Turbo Performance this Friday...I would like to be included in any serious forum about 2-stroke power

A
Nov 30, 2007
I am working on it guys, I promise. If it doesnt happen here, we will be starting/posting a new blog style forum with a password somewhere else on the net. I am awaiting a response from Admin. to try and keep it here. We would use Snowest as the "request line" to get in and then post a link here to get to it. You would request to get in like you do here giving a reason why you want to be in etc. and then I would email or PM the password to you. Lets hope admin comes through with an easier way to do it.
BB
Big Bull: We are testing an 800 Rev with CPI turbo on our track dyno, I was hoping that you could let us on your private turbo thread for some insight...thanks, Allen.

D

Daniel Boondocker

Dec 1, 2007
Idaho Falls
Just bought an 06 600 turbo 2 stroke and having a couple of issues.
Would love to please be in on this for some good info. Won't be any trouble. Thank You

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
vanamburg m7 turbo

Finally finished my turbo project, thing is fun, 12 lbs all day long. sled should weigh around 460-470, could lose the intercooler and drop another 10-15lbs. timbersled front and rear suspension. boss seat. vanamburg tunnel. 156" 2.5" track. boondocker turbo. fly bars and risers. hopefully the pics work.

Last edited:
S

SUMX162

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 29, 2008
Is there any way to access the old private thread. I would like to read anything and everything I can about 2 stroke turbos. I am new to this, but hope to have it running for next season.

A thread full of actual thought instead of crap would be a great start!

If anyone could get me in it would be appreciated.

Premium Features