• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speeddemon and Bigbull - 2 stroke turbo thread

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
I don't even see where they have private topics in the new forum? There sure was alot of good info in the old threads though. I would like to get into a new one if it is ever started again.

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
You get that turbo hogged in there yet? The 2871 is quite a bit smaller than the 3071 that came off mine, but man you should see the 3076 I have that I'm putting on a REV---Huge!!

. it is sitting in place but not installed all the way . im waiting for the fix shain is sending me . cant wait . ya i bet that thing will push some air LOL
mike:D

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
Private Thread

I am working on it guys, I promise. If it doesnt happen here, we will be starting/posting a new blog style forum with a password somewhere else on the net. I am awaiting a response from Admin. to try and keep it here. We would use Snowest as the "request line" to get in and then post a link here to get to it. You would request to get in like you do here giving a reason why you want to be in etc. and then I would email or PM the password to you. Lets hope admin comes through with an easier way to do it.
BB

Premium Features