• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reagan Sieg Spy Photos from Braaap 13

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
It is nice country but its not Eagales. This place is a little farther off the paved roads. I obviously cant tell you on a site like this or there will be no pow next year.. LOL.

You are most correct! Ha, That rock you are dropping looks exactly like the one just before you top Eagles, on the right below the peak. I'm sure you know the one.! Ha! While filming Alford and Kyle a couple years ago, that drop was a favorite. Popular in a lot of films.

Last edited:
You are most correct! Ha, That rock you are dropping looks exactly like the one just before you top Eagles in the shady bowl on the right below the peak. I'm sure you know the one.! Ha! While filming Alford and Kyle a couple years ago, that drop was a favorite. Popular in a lot of films.

Eagles is one of my faves for sure. The zone I am at in these photos has not been in any movies so far, i was like a kid in a candy store making new lines anywhere my eyes locked on a line. and since there is no traffic there is no need to watch out for hidden treasures like frozen ruts etc on landings, just pillowy soft deep landings... I love the new freedom I have on my bike in the backcountry... The old 2 skiers are a thing of the past for this guy.:D

Premium Features