• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New owner/have a couple questions:

R
Nov 9, 2008
SE IDAHO
Hey all, I just picked up a '13 800R with the ptec motor for a pretty ok price ($3k usd) and wanted to know what all I should be looking out for with this model. Don't know true mileage as seller said cluster was replaced at some point and estimated around 4k miles. Red flag of course but for 3k I still think I made out ok. Any how I would like some insight on what I need to be on the lookout for with this model. I have a 700 zx summit so I'm not entirely out to lunch when it comes to skidoos and some of their issues with the motors. What are some things that are a must that need to be inspected/corrected before I get to deep into it, given the unknown mileage and what not. Would like to confirm I'm not sitting on some basket case that's gonna get me in $eriou$ trouble later on. Thanks
Edit: Have another thread about steering issue if you'd like to offer some advice there too!

Premium Features