• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Midwest Beer and wings...this weekend! Dec. 1

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
Sounds like I'm making the trip alone, coyoteman is considering going to south dakota ditch chicken hunting. pu$$y!

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
Himark,
Startling discovery last night, new rails that were trimmed for extro's hit the exto's. We decided the only fix trim the rails more, forget the plastic anti stab covers, and order a anti stab wheel kit. Called slp this am, out of stock, might be in next week, cutting it close, but its all I can do. I may have stepped in to a sheet storm. hijack terminated

W
Nov 25, 2004
Wahoo Nebraska
Himark,
Startling discovery last night, new rails that were trimmed for extro's hit the exto's. We decided the only fix trim the rails more, forget the plastic anti stab covers, and order a anti stab wheel kit. Called slp this am, out of stock, might be in next week, cutting it close, but its all I can do. I may have stepped in to a sheet storm. hijack terminated

I'm sorry yardfarmer,.......but what did you just say?!?!
Maybe afew beers at the get together will help me under stand!;)

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
Sorry Wahoo,
I could explain it, but your right, you buy me beer after beer and by the time you leave clarity will be yours. But if the waitresses name is clarity she is mine.

YF

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Looks like the ice has melted off and temps are up. See all that can make it there tonight. You dont have to be 21 to have some good food and drinks it doesnt have to be beer so come on out.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
It wasnt too bad considering the ice storm that held alot of guys off. I am sure we will have it next year in Omaha as the turn out is much better. Still had a good time.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
we should have went, with the ice we started drinking in the shop, and by the time it warmed up we should not have been on the road. see everyone we missed on the hill in two weeks.

Premium Features