• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for people to ride with Sunday and Monday

M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
I am wondering where would be the best place to ride this weekend in Colorado? I am also looking for people to ride with, I am picking up my new sled Thursday in Montana and I will be back in Colorado Saturday night.

I am fairly new to Snowmobiling but I have all the gear and just need some people to ride with. Looking to ride Sunday and Monday in Colorado.

Thank you

Don

Last edited:

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Where in Colorado are you looking to ride?

M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
We r riding snowies fri sat sun. Just two of us and the other guy is a newbie so we will ride accordingly.

Where are the snowies? I will be driving back from West Yellowstone on Saturday and could head that way if I know where they are.

M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
Where in Colorado are you looking to ride?

Pretty much anywhere but I would prefer to find a place that is north of Denver do I don't have to drive more south and make my trip back from West Yellowstone even longer.

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Snowies would be right up your alley then. They are west of laramie Wyoming. Fun place to ride. Save you some time coming down to colorado

M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
We r riding snowies fri sat sun. Just two of us and the other guy is a newbie so we will ride accordingly.

What time are you riding Sunday? I would not be able to get to that area until around 1am Saturday night. Also where could I meet you?

My cell is 719-505-5920

Last edited:
M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
Sunday we will prob leave laramie for the mtn around 8 am. What kind of sled did u get?

2016 SKS. Only the 2. 4 track but when I have to move to Ontario Canada in July it might work better for up there as I will not get to the mountains as much.

N
Oct 11, 2015
2016 SKS. Only the 2. 4 track but when I have to move to Ontario Canada in July it might work better for up there as I will not get to the mountains as much.

Just saw your post as I'm trying to find a CO destinatin to ride, coming from New Hampshire

Curious how you find your sks155 out there, I have one and would have thought it would do well in the mountains out there.... deep west snow less fun and struggle with 155" ?

M

Mishtar

Oct 12, 2016
Just saw your post as I'm trying to find a CO destinatin to ride, coming from New Hampshire

Curious how you find your sks155 out there, I have one and would have thought it would do well in the mountains out there.... deep west snow less fun and struggle with 155" ?

I just had my first ride on it today and there is not much snow in Island Park Idaho. I will say it does need ice scratches even with the extra cooler. If I find powder Sunday I will let you know how it does.

Premium Features