• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see Pictures of Longtracked IQR mods!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks guys!! Greg the turbo 600 IQr, I sold the kit I did for it and I never put it on mine. I build another 600 this year too, it looks exsactly same as the eight just a bit shorter track. It is for sale too!! I will be working on a new one soon and it will have the new BOC turbo on it gonna be good stuff!!

Last edited:
M
Feb 20, 2008
I just want to know where you guys get the money for these wonderful sleds I mean I see like 21,000 invested **** if you were to build one right you couldnt spend less then 15,000 lol but yeah just crazy sleds wish I had money hahahh:face-icon-small-hap

B
Nov 26, 2007
BOC what kind of seat what kind of fuel tank? Where are you located? Lets see the 600!
The seat is a BOC seat I build them it weights 8.9 lbs with tank, it is made to fit over the tank so it is like a one piece seat and tank. The tank is the 9 gallon polaris tank.

I am located in Plain City Utah. I will get pics of the 600 up on here soon!!

B
Nov 26, 2007
How does it do against the dragon? In the deep powder?

In my opinion these sleds/chassis are the best out there!!
The dragon's do work well, but when these sleds are set up right for the mountians they rock and are very light and agile. Then if you put some power under the hood it is even better. I think these are more stable compared to the dragon and they are more comfortable to ride and better riding position. In the deep powder again it does come down to set up but as far as the ones that I have done and others I have seen they go better and climb better in the powder, plus the lighter chassis makes a difference in the deep snow and another thing I see works very well is the stubbie nose it does not scoop snow and it does not push the snow when it is deep. I would choose the IQ racer chassis over any rmk IQ/raw chassis.

W

winter

Nov 26, 2007
Westcliffe Colorado
In my opinion these sleds/chassis are the best out there!!
The dragon's do work well, but when these sleds are set up right for the mountians they rock and are very light and agile. Then if you put some power under the hood it is even better. I think these are more stable compared to the dragon and they are more comfortable to ride and better riding position. In the deep powder again it does come down to set up but as far as the ones that I have done and others I have seen they go better and climb better in the powder, plus the lighter chassis makes a difference in the deep snow and another thing I see works very well is the stubbie nose it does not scoop snow and it does not push the snow when it is deep. I would choose the IQ racer chassis over any rmk IQ/raw chassis.

I second that, and great job, looks like your building some nice sleds.
The timing or time between rider input and sled response is much faster with the IQR chassis then the RAW, you can ride more technical areas with less mishaps.

550ss

Dec 4, 2007
no offense, but why would you want a cat 800 in a poo chassis? Seems like they are cheaper when you find one! Just like those guys that put chevy motors in fords... 2 reasons, 1.) they are cheaper and the person doesnt want to spend the money on a matching manufacturers product. 2.) The parts are cheaper bc when the parts break (and they will) you can find them at any local advanced auto parts! haha if you really want power, put a poo w/c motor in it, 1200cc and let er rip, you can find em relatively cheap too!!!

J
Jun 11, 2005
Clearwater BC
I just rode the snot out of my recently purchased '07 IQr 440 in the mountains all day long!! What a blast!! Thanks Rookie!!

I couldn't believe how much fun I had with that little 440 in the spring snow.

More power and a wwwaaayyy bigger track than the 121 X 1 1/4" will be the project over the summer!!! I have a UBR 600 with twin Crank shop pipes ready to drop in for NEXT weekend, so I think I'll leave the track alone for now and ride it "as is" for the rest of the year. The spikes were nice when coming down the icy trail on the way down.

.....did I say I revved the snot out of that sled all day long??? Race gas and Syn 2-stroke oil smells SSSOOOOOO good!!!! BBBBRRRRAAAAPPPPP!!!!

Premium Features