• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inviting all sledders to West Yellowstone

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
O
Feb 23, 2008
Hugo MN
sibler, when you going to be out there? i saw one of your turbo sleds at haydays and was very impressed with it. im trying to get a buddy of mine to buy your m8 kit. i ride an m7 with a ovs kit on it that i have had for 3 seasons now. it would be fun to meet up with some other turbo guys, maybe if my buddy sees one of your m8s go he would buy a kit!

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
sibler, when you going to be out there? i saw one of your turbo sleds at haydays and was very impressed with it. im trying to get a buddy of mine to buy your m8 kit. i ride an m7 with a ovs kit on it that i have had for 3 seasons now. it would be fun to meet up with some other turbo guys, maybe if my buddy sees one of your m8s go he would buy a kit!

Will be there from January to March testing turbo kits. Should be a good time. Where are you guys staying? Check out the Golden West Motel, Shel and Kurt are great people and the prices are very reasonable.
Justin

O
Feb 23, 2008
Hugo MN
Will be there from January to March testing turbo kits. Should be a good time. Where are you guys staying? Check out the Golden West Motel, Shel and Kurt are great people and the prices are very reasonable.
Justin

we are staying at the golden west, january 8th to the 15th i think? if your around then i would love to check out your sleds and how they run
thanks

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
It's not you Scott, the Admin has set the site up to replace the name of the new forum that everyone has moved to with "snowest" every time the other forum name gets posted. I don't really care about the "changes" around here but that is pretty lame, even for this new Snowest administration.

C
Well boys (and girls), if I understand things correctly, in the near future this site will no longer be free. Enjoy it while it lasts. I've enjoyed chatting back and forth with you guys, but I refuse to pay for this.:(
Hopefully we can get together again on some other site. :)
By the way Kurt, where exactly (site) are you hiding out now?

Premium Features