• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Dawg Shoot Out is on!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
***g i shouldn't have drank with all the Pemberton girlies today...training for the Darko Phattie challenge...chite lets do it on the 19th then if that works for ya'll.I'll bring my XP

Is there gonna be footage of Darko doubling some gynormous, hairy, toothless wonder named Shirley carving pow on one of the sled video's to the theme song "Ridin Dirty", lol.

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
Ya,,, Shirley doesn't live here no more,she got her teeth fixed,shaved and had a bath,she also quit drinking,then everyone found she was a man,,,he got embarrassed and left town.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Dang with all this goin hoggin talk in here, it gives a whole new meaning to the title "Big Dawg Shoot Out"!

For history's sake, who won it last year? Freak didnt show up if I remember correctly???

So who's in the who's who list for favorites this year???? Seriously

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
Freak has never shown up,,, yet,,,,but it is a bit of a drive for him,i think he said this isn't his area of riding comfort. (read: the big steeps aren't his bag,not that there's anything wrong with that )

Who's going to win this year,,,you'll just have to show up and see.

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
Freak has never shown up,,, yet,,,,but it is a bit of a drive for him,i think he said this isn't his area of riding comfort. (read: the big steeps aren't his bag, not that there's anything wrong with that )

Who's going to win this year,,,you'll just have to show up and see.

Folks gotta give Freak the respect though (I do), since he has always admitted that he isn't a fan of riding crazy sh!t like that.

I would think Busat is in the running, along with all the other top names, Tim, Mike, Rip, etc. Its a total crapshoot man, its anybodies game down there, all it takes is a little mistake and your run is over, or someone to pick a killer line and make it. Gotta have the balls if you want the glory...

Premium Features