• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Dawg Shoot Out is on!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
Congrats on the hard work and good pay off! This is surely one of the premier events in North America for top sled talent! Won't be able to make it this year, already booked in for sledding somewhere else! but looking forward to seeing lots of vid's!

Make sure we know who the sponsors are, so we can support those that support us!

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Great job fellows, thanks for all the leg work, was better than great last yr, will be better this yr. See ya there--Ken

G
Nov 11, 2006
The best place in the world
Great work Shawn,Paul,Linc and all involved in keeping the Best Show on This Planet going. Red Dog's 5000 watts of rocking the Glacier, need Clibmax to M.C. and would like for all riders to bring cds of what makes them tick. Cheers Red Dog:beer;:beer;:beer;:D

Hey Red Dog do we need a spare hitch for the sleigh this yr.:D Let me know if you need any help guys. PVL booked Yee Haaa. Hey Fab where can I get a quart sized sippy cup with Summer Sucks logo, I can see those be'ing handy..:D

R
Nov 26, 2007
Any one that would like to sponsor or help at this event can contact me Paul (Rip n Tear), Shawn (Hardkore) or Lincon (Linc). Thanks.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Big Dawg

I cant believe you pulled off the insurance, I never thought in a million years anyone would back such an event, nice work. Booked my rooms.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Any one that would like to sponsor or help at this event can contact me Paul (Rip n Tear), Shawn (Hardkore) or Lincon (Linc). Thanks.

I'll sponser up a 60oz of Grey Goose for the dude that takes down the fattest no toothed dirty nasty rank smelling road kill Pemberton has to offer.

Ok, ok, Miles and Rinder can fight over her. Winner gets the Goose.

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
I'll sponser up a 60oz of Grey Goose for the dude that takes down the fattest no toothed dirty nasty rank smelling road kill Pemberton has to offer.

Ok, ok, Miles and Rinder can fight over her. Winner gets the Goose.

There's a couple of those snorkeling around,and they are naaaasttee,so you better be com'n up with with more of a prize than that.:wine::wine::beer;:beer;:camera:

T
That brought back visions of last year's "ear licking" episode... and I just threw up in my mouth a little bit......:
post-17595-1201281539.gif

Fixed it for ya :devil:

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Hey KC I think Scooter wants a shot at the Goose. Don't count him out, he has the experience!!! LOL
Hey Fabster, is there a doubt what kind of sled will win the Jersey?

Premium Features