• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

big bore ultra talk

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P
Dec 4, 2007
this is the one i built htg800 motor(built by galloway) psi pipes cut down 38 round slides all put in a proxr chassie

How much was the pipes cut? the belly or the header? where was the peak on them?
I have Modblasters and a htg bigbore with nicasil. would like to change the peak to about 9000-9200.

Does no one on here run the 760 or 800 UnionBay BB kit cause it is where the ultra motors at, ive seen these motors playing with turbo sleds and the turbo guys were blown away with how they ran, they are sick, as far as naturally aspirated ive never seen anything close to an 800 even run with these UB motors they rock and there only 800s with close to 200 hp

I have a mod wedge/edge chasis with the UBR 760 in it and its pretty fun. Mines right close to the 200hp mark on the dyno sheets and she runs on pump gas to boot. :)

P

polhiker

Nov 2, 2002
Chinook,montana
I have a Hottogo 800 crankshop pipes and 41.5 flatslides in a wedge custom chassie,all new,things rips,but it is for sale if someone wants a great sled.can't figure how to post pictures.

P

PowderSwede

Jan 14, 2008
DanB; -very informative and valuable post as always!!
I´m still running stock bore but have found a coplete xcr800 engine that will go in for next winter. With some slight improvement in porting and heads together with good pipes I figure that I will have plenty of power at the 0-3000 ft that I ride.
Any suggestions pipe-wise, by the way?

I
Well not any more!!! motor is toast

attachment.php

attachment.php

Premium Features