• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throttle and Brake controls for Pro Taper bars

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I got a set of pro-taper bars on the 96 Ultra RMK and have the stock throttle and a brake handle off of a quad. They work well but two issues. They don't really snug up tight and they seem very chunky on those bars. I really like the pro taper bars on my 22 Khaos and the throttle and brake controls on it I was wondering if there is a brake and throttle similar that would mount up well on the ultra. Anyone have an idea?

gp800

Premium Member
Sep 25, 2017
I got a set of pro-taper bars on the 96 Ultra RMK and have the stock throttle and a brake handle off of a quad. They work well but two issues. They don't really snug up tight and they seem very chunky on those bars. I really like the pro taper bars on my 22 Khaos and the throttle and brake controls on it I was wondering if there is a brake and throttle similar that would mount up well on the ultra. Anyone have an idea?
The Khaos stuff should work on your ultra, might need a new brake line to make it work with the new master but it should be pretty straight forward.

Premium Features