• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys A arms/shocks on a '15 pro?

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Would axys A arms fit on a 2 015 pro? I'm working on a '15 with a seperated lower A arm, glue fell out, have access to a set of stock 39" axys A arms. Possible cheaper way to go?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
You can re-glue the 15 arms with Lords adhesive (sand the tube first) and put a couple steel rivets in for extra strength. I put old school 15 lower arms on an AXYS but not the other way around. They were about 1/8" out but I cut the bushing shoulder and it fit. I would stick with the stock though as they are stronger.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
You can re-glue the 15 arms with Lords adhesive (sand the tube first) and put a couple steel rivets in for extra strength. I put old school 15 lower arms on an AXYS but not the other way around. They were about 1/8" out but I cut the bushing shoulder and it fit. I would stick with the stock though as they are stronger.
Thanks, I've just recently got into newer polaris sleds, edge chassis have been my newest ones to date, and I'm learning as I go. Been reading up on lords glue and reglueing pro A arms. Do you know of where a guy could get that glue, or something else similar in Canada? Maybe napa?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Thanks, I've just recently got into newer polaris sleds, edge chassis have been my newest ones to date, and I'm learning as I go. Been reading up on lords glue and reglueing pro A arms. Do you know of where a guy could get that glue, or something else similar in Canada? Maybe napa?
I got mine at a body shop supply warehouse in Calgary. I think it was actually called "Calgary Autobody Supply" It is a 2 part epoxy that fits in to a double gun and you are supposed to put a mixing tube on the end. I just pushed them out manually to equal distance and mixed by hand or you will be wasting a lot.

blkspd

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
BORING OR
NAPA or AUTOZONE has it . If your only going to do one glue job I would go to a Polaris dealer . Have your part all prepped they have the glue or should .

Premium Features