• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Lower A arm on proride

K
Feb 13, 2012
Norway
Hi. Does the Zbroz lower a arm for axys fit a proride? I do have zbroz 36" kit on my 2014, and looking for a replacement lower a arm. But zbroz stopped selling for pro ride.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Probably very few views due to being in the Pro-ride section.
I don't think they interchange.
Probably best to call Zbros and ask them.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
They're probably out of production: half the companies making aftermarket stuff have dropped the Pro chassis. Some things from the AXYS will work, most won't. As suggested, I'd talk to Zbros - they may have a correct replacement they can sell you, or an alternative. I'm running the stock setup with offset spindles on mine; I'd prefer a full aftermarket setup, except for the problem of getting replacements if you hit something (even the stuff still in production sometimes sells out mid-season). You can always find one eventually if you know where to look, but it sucks having to search high and low for weeks when a sled with the stock setup could be back up the next weekend.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
A 36 inch kit lower arm from any other mfg should fit I would think, should be able to replace just the one, would look a little odd but I don't think anyone would notice. Call Dan at Alternative Impact, I bet he would know... and he carries stuff for "older" sleds typically longer than other aftermarkets in my experience. I know he used to be on here, don't recall his "handle"...

blkspd

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
BORING OR
Let me know what you find out I want to put a set on my GF 14-600 . Alternative Impact is the only one I know of.

K
Feb 13, 2012
Norway
Excuse my writing,im from Norway ? In this picture its a Axys front end on the pro ride. Owner said he used axys bushings etc to fit to the bulkhead. Did not change spindles because of the axys spindle is higher on the bottom end below lower a arm mount. But its a 38" wide front.

752B9AAB-8785-473F-9EDE-A2EA8B4B7193.jpeg

K
Feb 13, 2012
Norway
Axys 800 2016-2018, has same shock length as Pro Rmk 2013-2015. The front end on the picture above is from a Axys 2017. Only difference is the bulkehead mounts. You will need it for the axys because of the bushing and washer etc being different than from the pro ride.

K
Feb 13, 2012
Norway
"Hello. As far as I know the zbros are stock 39” geometry narrowed up which is what ours are however I’m not 100% sure."

Thats a Reply from alternative impact when i asked if their lower a arm from Axys will fit a pro ride with zbroz 36".

The reason i asked them is because zbroz dont answer mail, and im looking for a replacement lower a arm. Zbroz stopped making for the pro ride.

Premium Features