• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone still waiting for their sled to arrive?

S
Nov 28, 2007
Alexandria, MN
I snow checked a Summit X Expert 165 850 T with small gauge. Updated delivery date as of yesterday is 31 December. Initial delivery date was September/October. Anyone else having this issue? Needless to say I’m not happy.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Mines not here. Expert turbo, 154, small gauge.

I went with the realistic expectation that it would be late when I ordered it.

B
Nov 26, 2007
I have a 154 expert NA small gauge. It is so hit and miss on what is shipped and where too. Mine had a Nov. delivery date and it barely made it on time. I consider myself fortunate because it came in earlier this week and I pick it up this afternoon. Totally understand the frustration because I was already starting to look around for sleds that buyers had backed out of and dealers had on the floor.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Lynx re 154 turbo. Big gauge for reasons i don't know other than i probably need glasses. Put off until jan 31st. Lots of people have sleds but betting lots don't

rabidsnowmobiler

Lifetime Membership
May 27, 2011
I'm still waiting on my 154 expert turbo small gauge. I purposely ordered the small gauge thinking it would show up earlier but didn't make a difference as seems everyone else has gotten their Experts already including those with big gauge. I missed an opportunity to ride it last weekend in Cooke City. Not happy.

H

hkollie

Apr 21, 2013
I snow checked a Summit X Expert 165 850 T with small gauge. Updated delivery date as of yesterday is 31 December. Initial delivery date was September/October. Anyone else having this issue? Needless to say I’m not happy.
sorry to hear that, small upside is your limiter strap adjuster and ECM flash will be proper....

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lynx shredder ds non turbo small gauge. No idea when it'll be here. First BRP purchase. Not happy. Christmas and new years we do a lot of riding. Bs about limiting orders so they could deliver on time.

O

oredigger

Nov 28, 2007
Troy, MT
I ordered a 165 expert turbo small gauge. It still isn't here and the snow is getting deep. Not happy. Supposedly it is going to ship this week but will see. My Dealer said that it is 5-9 business days for brp to deliver at their shop.

rabidsnowmobiler

Lifetime Membership
May 27, 2011
I'm still waiting on my 154 expert turbo small gauge. I purposely ordered the small gauge thinking it would show up earlier but didn't make a difference as seems everyone else has gotten their Experts already including those with big gauge. I missed an opportunity to ride it last weekend in Cooke City. Not happy.
I need to retract my post. Sled showed up and I picked it up Saturday!

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Congrats and get out there and let us know what you think.

Premium Features