• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone going to bring there originall join date with them

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah

Sure it does. If you were buying something in swap meet would you feel safer if the guy had 1200 posts or 12? The forum life takes some time to understand also, newbies can be a pain in the butt so its nice to see when someone knows how it goes around here.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Sure it does. If you were buying something in swap meet would you feel safer if the guy had 1200 posts or 12? The forum life takes some time to understand also, newbies can be a pain in the butt so its nice to see when someone knows how it goes around here.

You worried one of the "Senior's" is gonna pick on ya?

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
I asked admin yesterday to do mine - don't think it has been done yet. I just wanted it for the swapmeet. Easier to deal with somebody that has been here for a while.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
I did just for the swap meet. Not that I sell much there. Hey, anyone want to buy a 1960ish MF-7 lawn tractor? Clean 3 owner, still runs but doesn't mow. Probably needs a clutch.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Why? Does a post count or join date really mean anything?

The sad thing is they're all this way lately.

Edit:
Well what he!!.... tried quoting flatland 800r's post, not even sure where this quote came from!!!

I've waited for a cat snowcheck till december, got buddies who have waited till into december for poos... they know they have you so no reason to hurry. Can't say I'll ever snowcheck a sled again myself.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Premium Features