• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

4th Annual COOKE CITY New Years - UYSC Sled N' Liver Tune

L

LSB

Some updated info. We have Avy classes in Cooke this year. Kay at the Antlers arranged a real nice one on Dec 17-18. It runs 7-10pm on the 17th, class in the firehall, and 8a.m. until done on the 18th out in the field. It should be a great class with the help of the Gnfac guys. Then the snowmobile club and some businesses in town are sponsoring 3, one hour talks on avalanche education. Dec 29th, Jan 19th, and Feb 17th. All are at 6pm in the firehall. If you are in town you SHOULD attend.

Last edited:
L

LSB

Some updated info. We have Avy classes in Cooke this year. Kay at the Antlers arranged a real nice one on Dec 17-18. It runs 7-10pm on the 17th, class in the firehall, and 8a.m. until done on the 18th out in the field. It should be a great class with the help of the Gnfac guys. Then the snowmobile club and some businesses in town are sponsoring 3, one hour talks on avalanche education. Dec 29th, Jan 19th, and Feb 17th. All are at 6pm in the firehall. If you are in town you SHOULD attend.

If there are any of you guys interested in giving donations to the charity auction please let me know. PM me or call me at 1-888-838-1190 and I can give you shipping information.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
Class Suggestions

Since I was the beeg wienner, er um winner last year, I wanted to chime in on how classes are divided up:

IMO:
Stock means NO motor mods; Pipes, Cans, Clutching OK

MOD means stay within your cc's NO Turbo, SuperCharger or N2O

800 - 900 Stock
901 - 1000 Stock
800 - 900 MOD
901 - 1000 MOD
1001 + MOD (No Turbo's/Super Chargers/N2O)
800 - 1000 OPEN (Anything goes but stay in Your CC group)
1001 + OPEN :D --->The big Boyz.

King of the hIll, All the class winners ONLY.

Last edited:

Lifetime Membership
Apr 27, 2002
Spooner, WI 54801
www.4seasons.com
Every year that the race is on we will try to improve on the classes. We have the trophies already made with the classes on them.

I do agree with you slim anything out side the motor is still stock, but once you open it up it is no longer stock.

KJP

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Any chance of running the big class first or saving a section of the hill? Its really kinda crazy to put the most dangerous hp on the roughest course(ie: end of day.)

S

summitman

Oct 9, 2001
stanley, ND
www.prairieford.com
I will be there. My son JACK will be there too & he'll be making his 1st ever apperance in Cooke!!!

Rob, I will have something for the auction. I'll just bring it with & get it to you before the auction. If we're interested in attending the avy course on Saturday evening(29th), do we need to reseerve a spot?? Count me in for 2 spots either way.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Slim ,stop over when you get in Town over New years , and we will drink B##r and talk stupid over the races.....We are next Miners , you Know that...............

W

whitee

Nov 27, 2007
Billings, Cooke City MT
race

I agree with Freak on saving a piece of the hill for the big guns or run them first the hill was pretty scary looking last year but things could change daily up there. I will be there along with 3 other boosted sleds maybe we will have some deep pow this year.

B
Dec 22, 2002
Billings, MT
Every year that the race is on we will try to improve on the classes. We have the trophies already made with the classes on them.

I do agree with you slim anything out side the motor is still stock, but once you open it up it is no longer stock.

KJP

Cool that means my motor is stock then:p. All internals are stock on this engine.
1414503080.jpg

jim

Lifetime Membership
Apr 27, 2002
Spooner, WI 54801
www.4seasons.com
I guess we could make the sign up around 7pm the night before at minors. If you have any questions either look up LSB at the Alpine, or we have the place next to the minors to the left I will be around.

KJP

C
Nov 26, 2007
Well I just finished the final touches on ARROW's M8, With a few goodies so he is in for the hill climbs .....So look out Mad Man on the Loose...............

x-5

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Park City mt
Dont worry john that 700 will do fine. We can all talk s&!t at the shop party, so jrod going up with you? Him, u, cole and me going. anyone else going from bozeman? Jake ted zach and shawn of Summit hd will be there too.

C
Nov 26, 2007
LSB? make sure Little Ricky from the ExXon see's this post.......He is a good friend and alway gives me sh#t about my CAT????????? Iwill race him ,One time at the hill climbs ....Loser donates a $100 BILL AT THE ACTION AND LOSES BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR THE YEAR........AND IT WILL BE ANOUNCED TO EVERYONE OF THE LOSER....STOCK ONLY GOOD LUCK EXXON RICKY

Premium Features