• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 SILBER D8T- 2 done

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Well first impression on the Silber D8T has been great. Tuning the Attitude box is easy once you understand what each mode does. Kit is very well put together, directions are easy to understand, and fitment is good. I only have about 3 hours seat time on the sled (in snowing and overcast weather) and am very close to getting it dialed in. Riding at 10k ft and above, at anywhere from 6-8 lbs of boost. Waiting on clutch kits to get them to rip. The best part of this whole gig is the customer service. Wiring diagrams from Attitude pretty much stink and after calling Justin Silber on a Saturday afternoon while up on the mountain he got it figured out (sounds like he will include a better diagram with his later kits). Seems like the guy is pretty much always availible to talk, help, etc. and has done everything possible to help us make this kit work up to its potential. Will be installing more of these kits when we get these two ripping. Located in So. Colorado, PM me if interested in sales and installation of Silber turbo kits. More seat time and clutch changes to see how it compares to the bd kit is needed. I will try and update this thread with honest opinions (without stepping on anybody's toes) throughout the season when all the sleds are at tip top.

Premium Features