• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inviting all sledders to West Yellowstone

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

xc_rider08

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Mandan, ND
oonighttrain,

is "Sledding Pictures" going to be a link to look at pictures? Can anybody put pictures on there if it is?

thanks, xc_rider08

Well last night it snowed so hard for an hour you could just see across the street. Over 4 inches in that hour along with what we had through the day put down another 8 inches here in town. The backcountry has to be unreal right now. Also with some wind we had I'm sure the Avalache danger is EXTREME out there.
So to all that are on there way here after the holidays PLEASE PLEASE get your avalanche report daily and stay off those hills until they have slid. We want everyone to have a great time and go home safely to there families and loved ones..............:)

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
Well last night it snowed so hard for an hour you could just see across the street. Over 4 inches in that hour along with what we had through the day put down another 8 inches here in town. The backcountry has to be unreal right now. Also with some wind we had I'm sure the Avalache danger is EXTREME out there.
So to all that are on there way here after the holidays PLEASE PLEASE get your avalanche report daily and stay off those hills until they have slid. We want everyone to have a great time and go home safely to there families and loved ones..............:)

SWEET I bet the powder up high is awsome.

6 sleeps till Jellystone!! well 6 nights anyway.

Got beacons? probes? shovels?
If not buy or borrow. They are a MUST HAVE!!

B-

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
OK I might have missed it by a day... but it looks like the big one will start on the 29th
B-
Back on Dec 14th I wrote....
With the dip in the Jet stream and the inward flow off the the sea of Cortez I am guestimating that there will be a 25+ inch snowstorm between Island Park and Big Sky over a period beginning Dec 28 in the evening and ending sometime new years Eve.:rolleyes:
Be WARNED!!!! It will be blowing and very dangerous driving so you must get to WYS before the 28th and bring your shovels and bungees!

B-

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
central mn
I got my copy.
its not chinese-- its Japanese.

easy peasy japaneese!
we will have it up and running in no time! (I HOPE!):)

fukingchinese.jpg

nolikelemonade.jpg

Premium Features