• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz 36" front HD dual rate springs.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Been baried a few times the last few days. Rolling my sled over I found the mag side spring was loose. I set the tension with no pressure on the ski's. Why would it now be loose. Is it possible the upper spring cup isn't moving with snow and ice build up???

I am stumped. Hopefully the pic comes up so you can see I lost the retainer yesterday.

image_zpsffaa1250.jpg
[/URL]p[/IMG]

L
Jan 29, 2010
i have the same fronts
I have the WE clickers on my assault, when I placed the soft spring on the upward side like you, the slider between the springs was sticking on my open threads under the adjustment nut, that could then cause a situation like this. if you have open threads under your adjuster nut on your shock then your seeing what I saw.

I ended up flipping my springs and that did not work, broker the retaining cups on both sides of the soft spring within 60 miles, I need to figure this out my self.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
10 3/8 spring length. Just like stock for weight. Thought I would start there. The PTO side seems to be fine.

Couple of my buddies think I am nuts.

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
10 3/8 spring length. Just like stock for weight. Thought I would start there. The PTO side seems to be fine.

Couple of my buddies think I am nuts.

I've got the same springs from Zbroz. For the front shocks I tightened the preload nut just until the springs were snug, then put 2 full turns on them. Although I only have 160 miles on mine, I've experienced no issues with the retainers coming loose. Front end feels good, still dialing in the rear, though.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Just as I told every critic of my setup. They all said these were the way to go ... I've had this problem before with snowcross in the 90's ... They interfere and release the retainer.

Get the Assault RMK springs and never look again !!!

They are 140# instead of 100# so they deal with the non sway-bar setup correctly.
Come in three colors Flat Black , White, Red
Inexpensive $38 each (order 2)

To get the colors look at 2015 Assault RMK Snow Check units.

Premium Features