• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You really deleted that????

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
When watching network (free) tv, you expect to see what most would deem appropriate programming.

Once you start paying for programming the gloves are off & if you don't like it, you change channels.

Well, we pay for this site & I want to read what people have to say & vice versa.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I thought it was funny. It's just a twist on Dear Abby. If you guys had seen everything spoofing her letters, you would die laughing.

You pulled that but left "CHAW"???

Both were funny and equally off color. That is what was funny.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Well here is my take on that.

Chaw is equally in bad taste :censored::nono: but it is a link to direct you to another website.:brick:
Once you leave here you can go wherever you want. Be my guest.

We don't have any control over another website just what is posted here.
The other content was directly posted here and as I said it is being discussed whether it will stay or not. :argue:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
so turbo lover, I'm not trying to throw gas on the fire, but does that mean we are allowed to post links to our favorite p0rn too? Now granted I didn't see what it was, but if no one complains about it I don't think it would hurt to leave it...

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
so turbo lover, I'm not trying to throw gas on the fire, but does that mean we are allowed to post links to our favorite p0rn too? Now granted I didn't see what it was, but if no one complains about it I don't think it would hurt to leave it...

No!

:nono:

:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sho

Feb 28, 2009
Well here is my take on that.

Chaw is equally in bad taste :censored::nono: but it is a link to direct you to another website.:brick:
Once you leave here you can go wherever you want. Be my guest.

We don't have any control over another website just what is posted here.
The other content was directly posted here and as I said it is being discussed whether it will stay or not. :argue:
I am offended that you would think that Chaw or the letters were bad taste and you still let smr puke his mind all over this site at least these were funny.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
seriously....the garbage he spews is ridiculous. Now he has a partner MPS....prepare for the onslaught of nonsensical ideologies.

I am offended that you would think that Chaw or the letters were bad taste and you still let smr puke his mind all over this site at least these were funny.

Premium Features