• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Code reader deleter

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
Does anyone make a code reader. That can read codes and delete them? For the boost? I tried a search but didn’t find much through the Tapatalk. Already tired of hauling sleds to dealer to delete codes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
There is an EZLYNK 10% off discount code:
murph10

murph10 discount code still works.

Link in quote above.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
The Vohk VTI tuner can read and delete codes. Along with calibrating the wastegate and exhaust valves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
The EZ LYNK Auto Agent can do everything your asking. Datalog, read and clear codes, flash the ECM, Wastegate and Exhaust valve relearns, Oil pump and fuel injector calibrations/resets etc. The best part is the same unit you buy for your sled will work on your truck or UTV/ATV as well. It's all controlled from an app on any smart device you want to use. We are always working on more new functions and application coverage, and when we have them ready it's a free update for all our customers.

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
EZ-LYNK is one of the best things I’ve bought especially as a boost owner . But has come in handy on my Autos too . VOHK VTI is great too I have both . I would lean heavily to the EZLYNK if I had to pick one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
The EZ LYNK Auto Agent can do everything your asking. Datalog, read and clear codes, flash the ECM, Wastegate and Exhaust valve relearns, Oil pump and fuel injector calibrations/resets etc. The best part is the same unit you buy for your sled will work on your truck or UTV/ATV as well. It's all controlled from an app on any smart device you want to use. We are always working on more new functions and application coverage, and when we have them ready it's a free update for all our customers.

Every sled owner or group should own one. It has saved many weekend and week long trips.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
how does it get the update files to reflash the ECM?

R
Oct 9, 2019
I’m a bit sled illiterate. Are the exhaust valves and power valves referred to as the same thing. Looking at cleaning them and want to make sure I can recal

Premium Features