• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha 944 Union Bay/Fastrax Billet Big Bore and Jaws pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
I've got a Billet 944 kit with fresh 2nd over bore and new pistons. Wasn't blown up. Just worn beyond spec. Fits Yamaha Red head triples. Will require upper cranckcase porting to fit on your bottom end. Comes with Jaws pipes. $1700 or may sell minus pipes for less. 406-293-2958 or PM me.

96j

Oct 13, 2008
nw iowa
Union Bay 944

hay how much hp are you getting out of the motor? And is the 944 just as reliable as the stock triples? thanks

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
180 to 200+ hp depending on choice of carbs, pipes and compression ratio.
Nothing is as reliable as the stock engine but yes these are very reliable and will outlast the twin cylinder big bores on reliability for sure.
These engines use cast sleeves with Nick's Pro-X pistons originally designed for Sea-Doo watercraft and the sleeves can be overbored 4 sizes.

Last edited:

MM800

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
To The Top

Deffinetly not for the week armed guy! Hell of a deal! Chris is a good guy to deal with and would not short change ya! And ya, there is that much more power!!

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Someone please hurry up and buy before I build this into a complete pull and go engine. Make an offer. I might even trade or take part trade for mx bike 65-450cc. Mabey a Vector engine, Turbo parts, Other snowmobile parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features