• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Union Bay 900 BB Motor Package With Custom Pipes For IQ or IQR

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
I'm listing a complete Union Bay 900 motor package. This is built off a Polaris Big Block carbureted bottom end. Union Bay says these motors produce between 195-205HP with twin pipes. I live in Western Montana and loved the explosive power/torque this motor makes for riding in the back country. Unfortunately I can't afford to have multiple high end sleds and finish this build.

The motor was last used in a shined up and light weight IQ chassis. I kept the motor with intentions of planting it into a new pro chassis. "Talk about power to weight ratio." Since then I've settled with my turbo setup since you can't give them away these days for a 1/4 of the cost to build one. This power plant installed in any chassis is sure to impress!!! It has fresh top end installed with no more then 300 miles on it. You can still see the black coating on pistons very clearly.

Union Bay says these are one of the most popular motors they built and will continue to supply parts or service for years to come.

Motor Package will come with all items listed below:

Motor with Billet Top End
VForce reeds
Reflashed ECU equipped with PERC (Reverse)
SLP twin pipes and stinger fit for IQ or IQR chassis
Mikuni flat slide carbs bored to 40MM
SLP Motor Mount Torque plate
Primary Clutch
Avenger 2 EGT Gauge with 2 pyros for pipes

I also have a spare box of Big Block engine parts, hardware and electronics that will go with this package.

Price is $3250 for everything listed. Buyer pays all shipping fees from Montana through UPS. Please PM me with any questions and I'll give you my contact number.

Union Bay Crop 1.jpg Union Bay Crop 3.jpg Union Bay Crop 2.jpg

Last edited:

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
I'm pretty interested in this package. maybe we could strike a deal. I might even have something you'd like for your pro if you're interested in trades. Does the plate allow it to bolt up to an IQr? also wondering how well the pipes clear the IQr hood, they look similar to the ones I have. Thanx. :devil:

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
These motors are the power you've been looking for when matched correctly with a set of pipes like this one has.

I spoke with Curt at Fastrax Union Bay and they plan to make a few of these builds over the summer to convert into a Pro Chassis. Give him a call if you have questions.

Let's strike a deal...

Premium Features