• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtb nytro impulse or mcx

M
Sep 24, 2009
kaysville utah
As the season gets closer to the end I am looking to buy a sled at a cheaper price. I am looking for a 162 08'-09' nytro with an impulse or mcx kit. Need atleast to have a head shim and able to run 14-17# of boost on pump. pm me with what you have and when you are thinking of selling. thank you. I am also looking for someone that would be willing to finance.

Last edited:
H

hotliner23

Nov 28, 2008
Billings,MT
I got an 09 nytro all black with white hood. It has the impulse kit on it with head shim. not the race kit. I have the closed looped system on it so it has a boost guage and a/f guage. has cr tunnel,162 2.5 camo ext track, timbersled suspension, mountain addiction 3 gal gas rack, wrp assult seat. supertip weights and shockwave for secondary, moflo side vents. the sled has about 400 miles on it 300 with turbo. i hardly ride the thing not sure why i built it. rode it 3 times last year and 2 this year kinda sad. the sled is awesome every time i ride it it amazes me. shoot me an offer if you want i can send some pics just give a few days to do it and figure how to send them to ya. i live in billings MT if know anyone in the area that want to come look at it.

Premium Features