• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wrap Companies?

L
Aug 14, 2018
I'd like to wrap my sled this summer, along with a few other things, and I'm having a hard time finding one I like enough to put on my sled. Today at the trailhead I saw a wrapped sled that had some design features that I couldn't find on any production wrap from any of the various wrap companies. Is there a wrap company out there that lets you design a wrap from dang near scratch? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks folks!

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
Extremerealitieslive.com
Jessica does some a amazing work and the material she uses is very tough, colors do not fade. Top notch wraps!

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
I'd like to wrap my sled this summer, along with a few other things, and I'm having a hard time finding one I like enough to put on my sled. Today at the trailhead I saw a wrapped sled that had some design features that I couldn't find on any production wrap from any of the various wrap companies. Is there a wrap company out there that lets you design a wrap from dang near scratch? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks folks!

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Yes u can customize.
All companies should have that option.
Start calling or emailing them and ask.

My Seahawk wrap cost twice what my buddies off the shelf wrap cost...

Sent it

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles

To make a skin you need the software that cuts out the skin. Vector software. about 35 to 100 bucks

Software $50

Vinyl printer $250 to 4 grand

Vinyl $50 to $200 depending on quality

IMHO depends on preparation, the material and adhesive.

Bought a full skin for $150 from a graphics sign shop and it is still good after 2 seasons

Premium Features