• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Woot Woot ! BOOST 4 bruthas and sistas !!

I
have a boo at his website far west films...he may be drunk and not lettin you know whats up but the website has the teaser on it.
EDIT:
Maybe im drunk and should look down a few spaces FMC! Sweet looking vid...carnage always gets my attention

Last edited:
V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Hey all,
The teasers are up on the website now, and hoping for a shipment date of October 14th . All orders going in now are pre-orders and will be given priority shipment out the door when they arrive. I'm super stoked about this film and also getting my juices flowing for riding this coming season ! yah, bring on the white stuff, i'm ready.

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
ohhh , burrrp.... who the heck chit in my mouth ? and where are my pants ?? ....

teaser ? oh.. ya.... umm gimme some time. i have a couple more beers here to wash this bad taste in my mouth. hold on...

:beer;

you dont really want me to answer that do you

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Completed order, couldn't find trailer??

Really looking forward to seeing vid after pic's from this springs action, looked wild.:beer;:D

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Hey VD the new cover looks great man!!!! That is one cool pic of Lapp!! Thanks again Lapp for lettin me take first poke that day after he beat me in rock paper scisors anyway, this is such a great sport!!! My vid should show up today on the bus VD, Cant wait!!!

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I heard he shipped all orders yesterday. He is on his way to Edm. today and will have them for sale there.:face-icon-small-hap
Just a heads up to everyone who ordered this vid...it has some course language:eek: so kiddies beware. It' really nothing but a few F bombs but it is definately better with them in there...you'll get it when you see it.:face-icon-small-hap

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Yay........I ordered 3 & 4 as I was behind on my ordering from last year. Looking forward to receiving and seeing them both. :)

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Boost 4 is now on the shelves and shipping. All pre-orders are caught up and sent. If you pre-ordered, thank you ! You should be receiving your video real soon.

The Teaser is on my Youtube channel.

All orders will be shipped same day or next day depending on time of the order.

Premium Features