• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter moto boots!!!!!

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I have been talking with the guys at Klingbeil back and forth by email talking about all the boots I wrecked this winter and sending them pictures. Sounds like they are working on something snowbike specific. Hope to have it by winter so I am holding off on any decision until then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I have been talking with the guys at Klingbeil back and forth by email talking about all the boots I wrecked this winter and sending them pictures. Sounds like they are working on something snowbike specific. Hope to have it by winter so I am holding off on any decision until then.

Klim

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Klim

Did they fix their snow bike pant ? It's bad enough that they wear like a diaper but to top it off they have no support that they offer in the motorcycle industry , unless that's changed ?

The Rogue and Glacier Balaclava give a whole new meaning to freedom even though the glacier really isn't good for anything under 0 degrees .

Klim , please take your knowledge in the moto industry and transfer it to the bike not the snowmobile industry for a snow bike boot . The Radium GTX boot lasted six rides before the material on the outside of the foot started pealing off from the friction of crusty snow .

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
I have literally thousands of dollars of Klim gear for snow and dirt. I love it but the warranty is worthless anymore. They wont warranty a thing since they were bought out.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
thats been my experience also
i've had friends send stuff in and get denied
but sent through they dealer and get help
not saying thats right but may be the more successful option

Premium Features