• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wi Guys

Im from Eau Claire, havent been to the UP yet but i want to plan a trip this year. We have been going to west yellowstone in february for the past 2 years, we haul 20 some sleds out in a semi and ride for a week. west yellowstone is a blast you will be hooked for life!

You weren't kidding! West to I.P. is great. Even made it out to Elk Lake. Today was my first day back at work since getting home Saturday morning...I spent a few hours this afternoon looking for jobs out there. I'm definitely hooked. Thanks to Mark (SnowGov) for the trip!

B

BigRed27

Apr 20, 2008
Wisconsin
You weren't kidding! West to I.P. is great. Even made it out to Elk Lake. Today was my first day back at work since getting home Saturday morning...I spent a few hours this afternoon looking for jobs out there. I'm definitely hooked. Thanks to Mark (SnowGov) for the trip!

were leaving february 13th for west yellowstone.....and i think there is 1 maybe 2 spots left

S

stopdropanroll

Feb 17, 2009
Fall River Wi
Newbie to this site but not to the sport, Fall River WI, its 20min north of Madison. Looking for more off trail riders as our cuurent ridding group is shrinking and most are trail riders. Also looking to go west either this year or next year.

09 Nytro XTX

D
Jan 15, 2009
N.WI
Live in Minocqua, but ride off-trail between Twin Lakes and South Range. Finally got rid of the XP RS race sled and got a Summit:D

Trails suck!

Premium Features