• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who needs an avalanche beacon?

F

FUAC

Oct 12, 2009
www.utahavalanchecenter.org
Arva has donated a new EVO3+ beacon to the Utah Avalanche Center and we are selling it to raise money to pay for forecasting in the Uintas and Skyline. This is a great basic beacon - not a lot of fancy features, but very user-friendly and has a long range. It turns on when you plug in the harness to put it on, so you never forget to switch it on, and it detects multiple victims, leads you to the nearest one, and allows you to flag that person and move on to the next. Check it out here

SNOWCASE

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2008
Layton, Utah
You can go to this link and then click on "see other items" on the right under the sellers name and it will bring up the Beacon where you can go to it and bid on it. They have 2 items listed right now so brings up the 2nd item instead of the beacon.

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Oops, seems as though someone else bid the same amount just before me.

Unrelated, I hate iPads because I know how to spell but apparently i fat finger everything. Everytime I re-read one of my posts I feel like a dunce

Premium Features