• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who Has The Best Snow As Of 4-12-08

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Not Utah...sorry I know what Im talking about, unless mashed potatos is your thing.

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Yo bigbore it says best not most. Ut. still has about 12'-14' at 10,000' but it is as hard as your stuff;)

Now Kev.......You should have went riding with me today. Played in a foot of powder all day. Left from Coop Creek and road the trees and ridge all the way to Tower. It was awesome riding for April. :D Got to see a guy stick it straight up on top of Tower today. Just like a dart sticking up out of the snow.

T

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Superhero snow!

1-2' of fresh pow on top of Fariview today, It wont last (the powder that is), in fact it had settled to about 6-12" by the end of the day today but it was still fantastic fun, deep snowpack all around up there:eek:

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Yep my back is killing because of global warming, Im tired of shoveling it. SN we rode monti fri. found some soft stuff in the northern trees, after Mon. i think we're screwed 78' in the valley.:mad:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
XLT Shines

So get this. My sled is totaled and there is fresh snow to be had. Do I stay home and pout? Hell no, bust out the 97 XLT with 5000 miles on her. We did about 60 miles on Sat. April 12th. Double Hill/Moffit area. Check out these sick XLT turns. LOL:cool:

Looked awsome riding with my wife on her Dragon.

Last edited:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Where in the heck was that and when?

it was thursday april 10th. Location was in the middle of the desert... in other words TOP SECRET!

Big Sal aka the man formally known as Kevco: Im doing ok, my wrist is jacked, my hip has severe bruising and i can hardly walk. I might have some better boards to sell you for cheap for your IQ... somehow they survived the crash... heard you had a good time up in wyoming!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Bro good time dosent even come close!!! Have I mentioned lately how much I love boondocking, you young guns can have all those chutes. Let me know on your boards, whatever happens Ill have a IQ.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Bro good time dosent even come close!!! Have I mentioned lately how much I love boondocking, you young guns can have all those chutes. Let me know on your boards, whatever happens Ill have a IQ.

i have to call fbomb to make sure what models they will fit and what rivets to get, but im pretty sure im going to take them off before the sled goes to insurance company. $50 is a steal for them eh?

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
i have to call fbomb to make sure what models they will fit and what rivets to get, but im pretty sure im going to take them off before the sled goes to insurance company. $50 is a steal for them eh?

Won't the insurance company raise he11 if you take it to them with big holes where your feet used to go? I,m in the same boat. Just put Eliminators on. Salvage Co. might :mad: at you. I would love to go pop mine off and sell along with all the other goodies I'm stealin. What ya think?

Last edited:
Premium Features