• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which turbo kit

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Anyone running Speedworx supercharger? Looking at a used hardcore with one but little in forums that I can find on them..

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Anyone running Speedworx supercharger? Looking at a used hardcore with one but little in forums that I can find on them..
Yeah not a lot of info out there on them or videos!

I know of somebody with one and I rode his sled/ride with him time to time. it's heavier than stock with a muffler, I believe 40# or something like that extra? You do feel it. Power on initial take off was neat for sure but then it's flat, my turbo at 5 psi had more top end, they claim 220 horse was it? Wasn't close at all! as best I could tell as I know a stock new ski Doo turbo was roughly where my sled was comparing to on the hills and mine was out pulling the super.

Yeah super is as close to stock as you'll get for sure in throttle reaction but that solid turbo setup... Looks like it reacts just like stock for a turbo, well designed and made kit.

The super is Very hungry for fuel, always in boost! I never packed fuel in my sled. Hes packing 5 gallons.

My opinion - I'd take the turbo over the super, minor lag on a very dead stop but if you've been moving around, like in the trees the boost always was near instant, I had no complaints. , and that company solid with their turbo takes off like it's stock. I'm eyeing their kit currently haha.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I really like mine.

Premium Features