• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which front end? Timbersled or Titanium, 42" width?

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Just as the title reads. Does anyone have advice? I'm contemplating either the Barkbuster or Titanium A-arms. Also wondering who has gone to the wider front end and would you do it again?

Any input appreciated.

Thanks

M
May 5, 2008
Edson alberta
i have the barkbuster 42 wide and i like it on my apex
my riding partner has a titanium front end,he likes it,VERY light,its also very weak,and now tweaked enough to eat up the bushings.we tried to get it straight,but could only get it close,and the bushings dont like close.his tianium set up just doesnt have enough support,a cross beam would help alot.
the titanium stuff is light,so 6 in one hand half dozen in the other.
good luck D

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
i have the barkbuster 42 wide and i like it on my apex
my riding partner has a titanium front end,he likes it,VERY light,its also very weak,and now tweaked enough to eat up the bushings.we tried to get it straight,but could only get it close,and the bushings dont like close.his tianium set up just doesnt have enough support,a cross beam would help alot.
the titanium stuff is light,so 6 in one hand half dozen in the other.
good luck D

Do you know who's ti a arms he has?
As I just installed a set of diamond s (stock width)a arms they are very light (maybe too light).

Last edited:

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
I've got the wide holz front end on my t-rx1 and I don't like it in the trees. I have a stock set of 38" arms that I'm about to put on it.

Premium Features