• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which accessories are you picking up ?

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
1.can
2. Y pipe
3.clutch kit
4. Seat bag
5. Riser
6. Stickers
7. Gas can rack
Spare belt but don't count that as extra

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
I'm not following your response xpspenziv.... are you saying that you picked up 3 XM X's and only 1 of them had a functioning temp. gauge? Also, are you saying that having a temp. gauge was something that needed to checked on the order sheet back in the spring when the sleds were ordered? I don't remember seeing that as an option...?

Thanks,
-Jhn
My snochecked 08 X temp gauge worked. Wife's didn't so i called the dealer to ask why mine did and hers didn't.There explanation was because mine was actually a Lynx. It got shipped to me instead of Norway.????Ask your dealer to make a note of it when snochecking. All the dealers it went to asked where i got it because strange codes came up. My 2011 X didn't either.

Last edited:
J
Feb 15, 2003
Greenfield, MN(55357)
My snochecked 08 X temp gauge worked. Wife's didn't so i called the dealer to ask why mine did and hers didn't.There explanation was because mine was actually a Lynx. It got shipped to me instead of Norway.????Ask your dealer to make a note of it when snochecking. All the dealers it went to asked where i got it because strange codes came up. My 2011 X didn't either.

Ahh, ok. Your talking about your past XP's and not the 2013 XM's.

Thanks for explaining.

-John

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
my black 163...mid-windscreen, vent kit, skid plate, knee pad, seat bag, glovebox extension/gps holder, quik adjust clutch, scratchers, belt, plug, spare dess, e-start

my wifes' orange & black 163..high windscreen, vent kit, skid plate, knee pad, linQ bag (2), glovebox extension, scratchers belt, plugs, spare dess, e-start

J
Feb 15, 2003
Greenfield, MN(55357)
my black 163...mid-windscreen, vent kit, skid plate, knee pad, seat bag, glovebox extension/gps holder, quik adjust clutch, scratchers, belt, plug, spare dess, e-start

my wifes' orange & black 163..high windscreen, vent kit, skid plate, knee pad, linQ bag (2), glovebox extension, scratchers belt, plugs, spare dess, e-start

slyrydr,
I have not seen the knee pads offered in any of BRP's literature for the XM's... Could you please share info/pics/part numbers if possible?

Thanks,
-John

Premium Features