• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 xm 146 built how you want it! $8000

T
Jun 20, 2008
sled is in new york, i can aide with delivery, shipping, etc.

I have a 2013 XM 146 800, 2078 miles. started as an SP non-x model but has many upgrades to date. I am taking some of these off for my 14 xm 154 i just got but will build the sled up as you want with new, like new or excellent used parts

*electric start model, bumper to bumper warranty from BRP that can be extended farther out, I can get you a great deal on this if you like?
*has a freeride/bcx 40 wide adjustable front end, i didnt want the S36 for this season. sled rides great on the trails with this front end set wide and narrowed up still very nice off trail
*only ridden in good snow in quebec this year (8 times), 1 trip to maine, 1 to ontario
*has skidoo rail bracing kit
*will have a like new black BRP full bodied skid plate on it (keeping my rpm style)
*has the s/d rear tunnel-cooler radiator cover to stay scratch free from LYNX setup
*will have 2014 DS2 skis in great shape on it
*has Mainway solutions greasable a-arm pivots, GNR brace kit, greaseable ski spindle and a skidoo prefilter kit

The sled does have light brushmarks in sidepanels and hood, tunnel is very clean. no cracked panels, dented bumpers, ripped seats or anything goofy like that. Stock tmotion 2 wheel rear axle setup and ice scratchers thrown in if you want them! Track is mising 1 lug, otherwise great. always enclosed trailer, washed and stored in heated gaarge between uses.

PRICING
$8000 with no shocks, do you have your own? i have sold a few sleds this way to people. all the above included and stock clutching as well

OR add the following, whatever you like

SHOCKS
*full set of summit X shocks like new +750
*stock non rebuildables +500
*set of freeride shocks, great shape, like new +1700
*NEW SET of zbroz exit X1 series shocks +1900 (new 2150!)

CLUTCHING OPTIONS
*stock is no charge, this is the high elevation kit that can work "ok" for below 4k feet, i have a decent setup for this
*skidoo low elevation kit, +175 installed
*new ROOSTERBUILT clutch kit, great kit! +350 installed

some other goodies that are available
*like new lynx gas can +75
*like new SLP ceramic can/silencer, great sound (stock can included if you buy the SLP ofc ourse) +175

pictures are from late april in quebec

call the shop, no pm-s and replies with questions to the post may take longer to awnser, busy in the shop right now

i will entertain a late model skidoo plus cash in trade. we would have to talk more, preferr to sell outright, skidoo only please and 2010 and newer preferred

I also do payment plans over 2 month period, have done this a couple times, we would have to talk more

thanks!

ian.monsterperformance@gmail.com

518-320-5704

located in upstate NY

meef.jpg mwf.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features